Messy-O News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Messy-O News

Messy-O News

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sports Forum of the Century

4 posters

CHIGAGO WINS CUP

Monkey Moore
    Monkey Moore

CHIGAGO WINS CUP Empty CHIGAGO WINS CUP

Post by Monkey Moore Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 am

On Monday night the blackhawks took home the cup with a 3-2 win. The first goal was scored by Chris Kelly for boston getting a 1-0 lead then in the seconed jonothan towes got a shot off on net on the ice that got behind the legs of Tuuka Rask and gave chicago a spot on the scoreboard. then boston scored Milan Lucic got the goal with 12:11 to go inthe third to get the lead. it was an intense night until Bickell got the goal to tie the game. Then with 17sc to go in the third Bolland scored the golden goal to eventully win the cup for 2013! Great effort by boston but not enough.

Monkey Moore.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Admin
    Admin

CHIGAGO WINS CUP Empty Re: CHIGAGO WINS CUP

Post by Luma Party Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Ah nice long post Monkey.

Rask really let in some bad ones.
    The Bruins must be very disappointed to have had the Hawks skating around in their arena with the cup. You suck
    Awesome Matthew Returns!
    Awesome Matthew Returns!

Post by Awesome Matthew Returns! Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 pm

I wanted Chicago to win the cup, but I wanted it to go to game 7 so it would be more tense and so Chicago could win it at home. The atmosphere in the arena changed so much in from when Boston was up one and after the 2 Chicago goals.
    Jason1991sens
    Jason1991sens
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jason1991sens Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:03 pm

What surprised me the most is that Zdeno Chara was on the ice for most of the goals that Chicago scored. Great pick up by the Leafs to get Dave Bolland. I thought Chicago was going to win in 7 too but Rask wasn't playing the way he did against Pittsburgh. I knew that Boston was going to run out of energy because their key players were hurt like Dennis Seidenberg, Nathan Horton and Patrice Bergeron. Once Bickell scored that goal, there was a momentum change to Chicago. I thought Chicago might have wanted to win it at their arena so the fans can feel the moment. What was funny is that TSN showed Justin Bieber beside the Stanley Cup and when he was taking a picture of the Cup while stepping on the Chicago Blackhawks logo! They also spotted him wearing a Boston Bruins cap just before Game 1! Both teams played great playoff series but in the end, Chicago managed to grind it out and take the Cup home. Original 6 Stanley Cup Finals, very entertaining! Super Happy!  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:05 am